The Dignity Health Orthopedic Institute at Arroyo Grande Community Hospital (AGCH) is an award-winning program, offering the latest in robotics and technologically advanced procedures. Our orthopedic treatment options include non-invasive orthoscopic procedures, treatment for early arthritis, bone and joint disorders as well as diagnosis and treatment of simple and complex musculoskeletal problems.
AGCH's orthopedic patients are cared for by Board Certified and Fellowship trained orthopedic physicians, specially trained orthopedic nursing staff and surgical technicians.
Orthopedic procedures at our hospitals may be performed as both inpatient and outpatient surgery.
- Total Joint Arthroplasty of Knees, Hips, and Shoulders (Anterior Hip Replacement and Arthroplasty of the Knee)
- Standard and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Unicompartmental Arthroplasty
- Repair and Reconstruction of the Knee
- Lumbar Discectomy
- Non-surgical Treatments for Knee Arthritis
- Non-Surgical Treatments for Hip Arthritis
- Open Reduction Internal Fixation of the Ankle, Tibia, and other joints and bones
- Ulnar Nerve Repair
- Fractures, Tendons and Ligament Repair
- Sports Medicine
- Traditional Hip Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement
- Sigma Rotating Platform Knee Replacement
- Innovative treatment options for patients with early to mid-stage osteoarthritis of the knee
- Robotically assisted joint replacement procedures
- Blue Shield Distinction for Knee and Hip Replacement
- Exclusive preferred Center for Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery for the Central Coast from CalPERS
The Dignity Health Orthopedic Institute includes Arroyo Grande Community Hospital, French Hospital Medical Center and Marian Regional Medical Center. Together, we offer the most comprehensive orthopedic services on the Central Coast. Each hospital also offers programs and services unique to their particular site (Orthopedic Institute of the Central Coast fact sheet).
Robotic advancements offered at Arroyo Grande Community Hospital - MAKOplasty®:
MAKOplasty® Fact Sheet (pdf)
MAKOplasty Web Site