Arroyo Grande Community Hospital (AGCH) offers a comprehensive program of treatment utilizing leading edge technology. AGCH provides a variety of programs including non-invasive orthoscopic procedures, treatment of bone and joint disorders as well as diagnosis and treatment of simple and complex musculoskeletal problems.
AGCH's orthopedic patients are cared for by Board Certified and Fellowship trained orthopedic physicians, specially trained orthopedic nursing staff and surgical technicians. Our goal is to return our patients to the highest function of activity consistent with the patient's orthopedic impairment.
Orthopedic procedures at AGCH may be performed as both inpatient and outpatient surgery, depending on the procedure.
Routine inpatient orthopedic surgery includes, but is not limited to:
- Standard and Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)
- Total joint arthroplasty of knees, hips, shoulders
- Repair and reconstruction of the knee
- Lumbar disectomy
- Open reduction internal fixation of the ankle, tibia, and other joints and bones
- Ulnar nerve repair
- Fractures, tendons and ligament repair
For more information call: (805) 489-4261.